Friday, February 12, 2010

Mickey Mouse Backpacks I Have 2 Mickey Mouse Explorer Backpacks - Not Very Old, Any Idea How Much They Are Worth?

I have 2 mickey mouse explorer backpacks - not very old, any idea how much they are worth? - mickey mouse backpacks

with zippered pockets, one large and one small on the back. Mickey Mouse is like a stuffed animal with straps on the back with a suit of light-browser and a brown hat. who won a contest about 8 to 10 years. I am my junk and came clean about it and wondered if something dollars to a collector. i can not find anything about them, so I was hoping you could shed something. Would you lose if I sold to a sale of Carboot? Please help, really appreciate an answer.

1 comments:

ciarrin kershaw said...

I would say that the value of at least $ 100 to $ 200, but a collector may pay more, so for them.

Post a Comment