Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Archers Choice Range Finders Any Women Out There Want To Join A New Harem That I Am Starting For Myself?

Any women out there want to join a new harem that I am starting for myself? - archers choice range finders

You will receive the following privileges:

1. They can be selected to spend the night with me at least once a week (you have to like how it is to act, when everything around me)

2. You will receive three meals per day, while working with other ladies in the kitchen.

3. You have your own room and bathroom.

4. You get in a mansion of 10 archers with pool and spa living

5. You select the car of your choice, provided that no more than 50K

6. You will spend $ 1,000.00 per week, with one exception: you must spend at least 25% of their income on clothes, shoes, beauty treatments, massages and lingerie.

Want to participate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment